Welcome to my blog, this shows all of our work for the production of the music video 'Insomnia' by the iconic Faithless.

Faithless Insomnia

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Class-Vid Pitch - 50 Cent Candy Shop



This was the video to go along with my class pitch, The video on its own only highlights two aspects of my idea, the costumes and the locations-all is explained in my class-vid track/idea post. My pitch went as expected and was followed by a Q&A session with my peers, this was good as i was able to communicate certain aspects with them that weren't mentioned in my pitch.

Out of the Q&A session it became apparent that a role reversal of the characters in my class-vid would prove to be a lot more comical for my target audience. This would consist of the male members in my class wearing lingerie and the girls entering the 'candy shop.' Other changes would be the guys doing a synchronised dance routine as seen in the original video, likewise the girls would lip sync to 50 Cent's rapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment