Welcome to my blog, this shows all of our work for the production of the music video 'Insomnia' by the iconic Faithless.

Faithless Insomnia

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mini Vid Q&A

Questions And Answers:



This was my first part of audience questions and answers on my pitch i presented to the class, this was a way for my peers to ask any questions or mention any uncertaincies they had about my idea. It was also a way in which i could gain feedback on how my idea could be improved however the lack of timing for my questions was unfortunate due to the bell.

Baggy Pants
Nevertheless, i managed to answer all of the questions as well as i could despite the odd interuption from my classmates.

The things i gained from the Q&A were the finalisation of the decision for my costume which i had originally left up to my peers to decide to which they would prefer, however, this lead to me choosing which one i wanted. this was the iconic baggy trousers MC Hammer wears over the idea of a red t-shirt to single the character out.

Now i'm glad that i went with the decision to use the baggy trousers (If my idea got picked) because it would provide intertextuality for a possible target audience and reach a wider audience base.


No comments:

Post a Comment