Welcome to my blog, this shows all of our work for the production of the music video 'Insomnia' by the iconic Faithless.

Faithless Insomnia

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Mini-Vid Track

Mini-Vid Track

My mini-vid track is MC Hammer's 'Can't touch this' (1990)


My original thoughts on this track are quite positive. I feel as though this is something that i could experiment and work well with when taking into account my class mates. With the skills that we have amongst us, if i were to produce a satisfactory liked pitch, i would like to think that we could produce a high quality min-vid form this.

For the song itself and its genre i feel as though the hip-hop element would be targeted towards a younger audience however taking into account a secondary audience this may be for people much older depending on their taste. As it is a relatively dated song people may be unaware. Therefore, i would like to produce a mini-vid that would make people remember the song.

Here is the original music video:



No comments:

Post a Comment